ACAMS's annual Asia Pacific conference is an extremely valuable and highly regarded executive forum, providing in-depth training and knowledge-sharing and best practice solutions to regional AML compliance challenges, including:
- Learning dynamic solutions to regulatory compliance challenges
- Keeping abreast of international sanctions obligations
- Managing AML risks of cryptocurrencies
- Gaining access to tactical approaches for combating human trafficking and trade-based ML
- Utilizing lessons from recent regulatory enforcement actions and FATF Mutual Evaluations to enhance the AML compliance program
The program also provides the opportunity to learn from senior AML leaders in the industry through two Executive Roundtables.