- The Capital Markets Industry in Singapore and Participants in the Capital Markets
- Licensing and Business Operations*
- The Trading Infrastructure and Systems*
- Market Conduct*
- Ethics, Codes and Standards of Professional Conduct for Securities Dealing
- Dealing in Securities - Practices & Skills
- Central Provident Fund Investment Scheme (CPFIS)
- Prevention of Financial Crimes
*Requirements under the Securities & Futures
Act, and the SGX-ST rules are covered in these chapters.
Format: 100 MCQs (computer-based)
Duration: 2.5 hours
Pass mark: 75%
There are no exemptions for RES 1A because it is a Rules & Regulations examination.