- The Capital Markets Industry in Singapore and Participants in the Capital Markets
- Licensing and Business Operations*
- Market Conduct*
- Trading Systems and Infrastructure*
Codes and Standards of Professional Conduct for Derivatives Trading
- Derivatives Trading – Practice and Skills
- Prevention of Financial Crimes
* Requirements under the Securities &
Futures Act, and the rules of Approved Exchanges are covered in these chapters.
Format: 100 MCQs (computer-based)
Duration: 2.5 hours
Pass mark: 75%
The exam results will be displayed on the computer screens after the exam. Printed result slips will not be issued.
There are no exemptions for RES 2A because it is a Rules & Regulations examination.