- The Capital Markets and Fund Management Industry in Singapore
- Fund Management Rules, Regulations and Guidelines
- Licensing of Fund Management Companies
- Conduct of Business
- Market Conduct
- Collective Investment Schemes
- Guidelines on the Product Highlights Sheet
- Central Provident Fund Investment Scheme (CPFIS)
- Ethics, Codes and Standards of Professional Conduct for Fund Management
- Fund Management – Practice and Skills- Prevention of Financial Crimes
Format: 100 MCQs (computer-based)
Duration: 2.5 hours
Pass mark: 75%
The exam results will be displayed on the computer screens after the exam. Printed result slips will not be issued.
There are no exemptions for RES 3 because it is a Rules & Regulations examination.