-The Capital Markets Industry in Singapore and Participants in the Capital Market
- Raising Capital
- Getting Listed
- Post Listing Obligations and Considerations
- Overview of Singapore Code on Take-overs and Mergers
- Market Conduct
- Ethics, Codes and Standards of Professional Conduct for Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance – Practice and Skills
- Prevention of Financial Crimes
Format: 60 MCQs (computer-based)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Pass mark: 75%
The exam results
will be displayed on the computer screens after the exam. Printed result slips will
not be issued.
There are no exemptions for RES 4 because it is a Rules & Regulations examination.